Friday, October 17, 2008

True Crime!

So yesterday I was getting ready for work when Miss May decided to explore the fridge. She was in rummaging around when I asked her what she was doing. She quickly (and with great guilt) slammed the fridge door and said "Nothing!"
"It's okay, you can tell me what you were doing in there. I won't be mad," I told her.
So lets back up a moment... the night before Hotstuff called me to tell me that Miss May had gotten into my candy stash. She had only opened the candy but did not eat. (Sort of like Clinton... I never inhaled!) So Hotstuff moved my stash to a secret location... now back to the story...
"Um, mom, you and dad ate your candy last night. AND YOU DID NOT CHECK ON ME IN BED LAST NIGHT!" she said very disgusted with me.
So if you ever return to the scene of the crime be prepared with a rousing change of subject.
~Honey

No comments: