After my much drawn out therapy session that I posted for all to see (I am of course talking about my last blog: SWAT), Hotstuff thought my post to be a little grim. So here I am reminding myself and letting all of you know of the good things in life!
* We put an offer in on a house!!!!! it's a 4 bedroom, 2.5 baths, 2660 square feet, sitting on .24 acres and was built in 1929. Its not too far from where we live (4.5 blocks east and 3 block north). And what everyone might ask is the asking price for this house??? $139k!!!!!!!! Can you believe it? Probably not but we made an offer on the house this week and since it is a short sale we have no idea when we will hear back from the seller. We need lots of fingers crossed and prayers.
* I have to publicly thank Mrs. Erin Summerill for pushing me the other night at step class. She kicked my butt!!! Thanks Erin, I needed that.
* Its SPRING!!! The flowers are blooming, the allergies are raging and I am wearing flip flops! Yes, you heard right! Flip Flops! We took the kids to the park the other night and chased them through the field. I love my family!
* Miss May and I went to the movies last night and saw "Hannah Montana, the movie". Hello, my name is Honey and I am a 26 year old Hannah Montana/ Miley Cyrus fan. Love her music! I enjoyed spending time with Miss May. I like taking my daughter to the movies.
* I lost 2.6 pounds this week!!!!!!!!!
* I went to Costco the other night. I haven't been in months and it felt good to restock my shelves.
* After a much needed change, I am getting my hair done today.... I will post my new do for you later.
That was my week... how was yours??