Monday, April 20, 2009

Requiem for a Gym... part 2.5

Warning:


DO NOT MIX




One cream cheese ooey gooey delicious brownie
WITH
One step aerobics class


May cause:

Upset stomach

diarreah

nausea

vomiting

light headedness/dizziness

Death (or praying for it)

Heart Burn

Spontaneous Combustion

NOT FOR:

Women who are pregnant, nursing or planning to become pregnant, have the capacity to become pregnant, have ever know anyone who has been pregnant or thought about being pregnant and no I am not pregnant, nursing or planning on becoming pregnant but I do have the capacity, have thought about it and know lots of pregnant ladies (well, three that come to mind immedialty.)

Talk to you doctor to see if this is right for you but I really doubt it!!!!
Even without an outbreak it may be possible to spread brownies to others.

1 comment:

Just SO said...

Those brownies are of the devil. The devil I tell you. (if you have any left bring them to my house I'll take them off your hands.)