Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Happy Memorial Day!!! I love three day weekends..... here is ours in pictures! Saturday I totally scored at Old Navy, Flip Flops on sale for $1!! Later we had an "Indoors Outdoors Luxury Barbeque with Finger Buffet" and Monday we took the kids to the swimming pool. Here is our weekend, all in pictures!Miss May and her best Friend Rylee...

Hotstuff and Bubba Jones....

Sherie! Love that tongue!

Spryntlynn... what a cutie!

Hugs and Kisses from Miss May!

Karen, Jana and Boots...

All of the kids playing outside....


Jana in deep thought..... "hmmm, should I have more of that wonderful potatoe salad that Honey makes??? Yes I should!"


Yes, ladies and gentleman that is me in a swimming suit.... I know! the nightmares you will have, my deepest apologies.

Hotstuff and Bubba Jones getting ready to take the plunge!
Miss May! My little fishy! Glub Glub!

For some reason this was the only picture I could get of her smiling!

Ladies and gentleman.... I present to you..... BUBBA JONES!

I liked this picture of Hotstuff that I had to share it with the world.

1 comment:

Just SO said...

You look great!! Looks like a fun day.