Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Tribute to the King of Pop


I was in the bank today when I heard that Micheal Jackson passed away. My thoughts are with his many fans in their time of grief. Cause I'm talking 'bout the man in mirror! Billie Jean was not his lover, but if you wanted to be his baby- it didn't matter if you were black or white. He just wanted to heal the world and make it a better place... for you, me and the entire human race. Making a better place for you and me.... do remember the time??? He was bad! Bad! you know it! and the whole world has to answer right now! Who's bad? The smooth criminal! He wants to rock with you! (all night)! you knocked him off his feet! and always remember: You got to be starting something and Don't stop till you get enough!

Rest in Peace Michael Jackson!

1 comment:

Just SO said...

Love it. RIP Michael. I hope he found his peace and the youth that he so longed for.