Monday, September 20, 2010

Our Trip


Back in July, Miss May and I took a 10 Day Mother Daughter Great Northwest High Flyin Grand Adventure! We flew to Oregon and spent a few days there. I attended my 10 year High School reunion (GO REBS!), we went to the Portland Zoo with my brother, we spent time with good family friends and went to the coast. We then drove to Seattle and spent time with my family there. Out of the almost 400 pictures I took, here are a few of my favorites.



Snoqulamie Falls, Wa.



Me and my brudder, Z.



My "MOM", "DAD" and Little Brudders, Z, L, D and H.



Point Wilson Lighthouse near Port Towsend, Wa.


Seattle Washington LDS Temple



Sculpture by Dennis Smith at the Seattle Temple


Pike Place Market, Seattle, Wa.



Space Needle, Seattle


Inside Pike Place Market (one of my most favorite places in the world!)


My Mary and Me!


(This is what happens when you let your 6 year old play with the camera!)


Portland Oregon LDS Temple


Miss May and I at the Portland Temple


Miss May


Miss May and Handsome J- waiting to be seated at MO's


Me and my sisters best friend C-JO


Washington Park, Portland, Or.


Miss May and My brother Uncle T- riding the train at the Portland Zoo.

1 comment:

Just SO said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!!