Monday, July 20, 2009

Requiem for a Gym... Part 3


The heat has reached triple digits here in the good ol' state of Utah! I am so ready to move to Alaska. But tonight, I came home and changed out of my work clothes and into my gym clothes. I didn't bother to put my shirt on (due to the heat) but I did have my sport bra on. I made dinner and settled my family before I headed off to the gym to lose the now 20 pounds I want to lose. While at dinner Bubba Jones turns to me and says:
"You go gym?"
"Yes, I am going to the gym."
"You take your belly?" he asks.
"Yes, I take my belly," I replied trying not to laugh or be offended. Then my dear sweet Hotstuff pipes up and says:
"Your supposed to leave it there."
(OUCH!!!!!)
"I am trying to leave it there! It just won't stay there!" I yelled.

1 comment:

i'm erin. said...

ha ha ha snort! that is too funny, I feel the same way. Um, sorry I missed the class. I will make it up if you want to go walking with me. Call me.